Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free Matryoshka Card Set

Wouldn't you just love receiving these pretty babies in the mail!!! Each doll goes one after the other and you can write your message on the back. I am even thinking about printing them up and framing them for the girls room.  Let me tell you from a girl that has spent sometime in Russia I am drooling over this!

Matryoshka Card Set from Creative Park


trpd signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...